From North (Wilmington, Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York)
- Take Interstate 95 South to Exit 4A for US 1 South
- US 1 & US 13 are the same Hwy from Odessa to Smyrna
- At US 1 & US 13 split, take US 1
- Take Exit 97 (Salisbury, Norfolk) to US 13 South
- Follow US 13 South to Harrington, turn left on Rt 14 East (Milford-Harrington Highway)
- Travel approximately 3 miles on Rt 14 to “Deep Grass Lane” (watch for “G+R Campground” sign on both sides of the road)
- Turn right at Deep Grass Lane
- Go approximately 1 mile, cross over railroad tracks
- Turn right at Gun and Rod Club Road, proceed approximately 1 mile G+R Campground is on the right.
From West (Washington DC, Annapolis & Chesapeake Bay Bridge)
- Take 50 East to 404 East
- Take exit on to 313 north, on exit ramp stay to left
- Make left at blinking light toward Greensboro
- Go approximately 1 mile and make right on 317 East to Harrington Road
- 317 will change to road 14 at the MD-DE state line come to Harrington
- Cross over US 13, go approximately 3 miles to Deep Grass Lane Make a right
- Go approximately 1 mile. cross over railroad tracks, there is a G & R Campground sign on the left
- Turn right on Gun & Rod Club Road, proceed approximately 1 mile G and R Campground is on the right.
From South (Salisbury, MD)
- Take US 13 North to Harrington
- Make a right onto Rt 14 East
- Travel approximately 3 miles on Rt 14 (watch for G+R Campground signs on both sides the road)
- Make a right on Deep Grass Lane
- Go approximately 1 mile
As soon as you cross the railroad tracks, look for Gun and Rod Club Road on the right, make that right. Proceed approximately 1 mile, G+R Campground is on the right.
If you need further directions, or you need to speak with someone at G+R, please do not hesitate to call.
We look forward to meeting you and having a wonderful time. Drive safely!